Friday, January 31, 2014

10 random questions of today

10. What is the hype about mustaches? Love them but why mustaches?
9. Why do we put up with people like Miley and Justin?
8. If I am trying to get somewhere on time, why is it that the line is always longer?
7. Idk why I love laughing at peoples stupidity, is that bad of me?
6. Why do I always crave skittles?
5. Who does Lil man look like more? Me or Jeff?
4. I crave sweets constantly since I've been pregnant, never really had a sweet tooth before, how do I break that?
3.. Who is Dr Who and why is everyone so OBSESSED?
2. How am I always so broke?
1. Do u think I could get everyone to follow along if I changed my name? :)

Bonus question: How is it I started getting Lil man and I ready at 12 and I was STILL late getting to Bentonville today??
Guess it happens to the best of us. These are about half of the thoughts that run through my mind in about a minute. Lol Can u say ADD?!? Like I said yesterday, I do feel that I'm going crazy being stuck in the house and now its about to happen again! :( I had nothing inspiring to say today so I decided to spill all my Lil randomness for u to read :) enjoy :)

#dontworryaboutathing#insteadprayabouteverything

No comments:

Post a Comment