Wednesday, January 29, 2014

trying this out

well.....
where do i begin? i can write about whatever i decide. ive wanted to try this blog thing out for awhile now. i will talk about my expieriences in life, talk about my day to day and see myself change into better versions over time through my writings. this will be used as a journal, if anything i do for myself i will use this to explore my feelings and give me some me time everyday. it is january 29th and im late starting this, but it will b all the same. ( i meant to start jan 1st) i became a mother 6 weeks ago and am loving every minute. although time is of the essence and i now realize what people meant by that all along. my time, dwindled is completely worth it. i have a new love in my life and he is everything i couldve imagined and so much more. watching my husband tonight with our son, is the best most rewarding thing ive ever seen. we have created and i have made a part of both of us that we can enjoy  for our lives. he is my best accomplishment :)


still have a month until i return to work, so i will b plenty ready to journal---


til next time-----

JDavis

No comments:

Post a Comment