Friday, February 28, 2014

It's been a long time...

Well I was going to try and keep this up and write everyday- it didn't happen. So here's to starting over and keeping up with it. 
     Monday was my first day back to work. Very easy week, considering trying to get back in the swing of things. I missed lil man all day and it was hard to leave him and his sweet smiles in the morning,but it has given me a sense of liberating and proud empowerment. I have always been a very fend for yourself type of person. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather be enjoying my lil man all day everyday but it gives us a nice break from each other and makes it that much better when we get to stay in bed a lil longer on those days I don't have to work. This snow day and the fact that I'm off tomorrow are pure luck. Thursday I'll b home as well, but have to take lil man to get his shots. Wish us luck on that deal, not lookin forward to it- 
 Tonight I'm blank- not a lot to say. Just wanting to remind myself that writing is a good thing and I need to keep doing it- 

 Until next time ( it won't be so long) 


-j shae

No comments:

Post a Comment