Wednesday, February 5, 2014

< Random Post >

24 things ( one for each year of my life) about me that may or may not surprise u.....

1. I have a huge crush on Harry Connick Jr.
2. Out of any vacation I could choose I'd want to go to Nashville
3. I hate wind
4. I'm extremely weirded out about feet
5. I'd rather stay up all night and sleep all day
6.  Justin Timberlake is hilarious
7. I once walked a cat on a leash
8. I worry way too much what people think
9. I really don't enjoy the holidays
10. I seriously can't stand Christmas music( this might be half of my reasoning for #9)
11. Before now, I didn't know how to comfortly communicate with anyone
12, my favorite color changes all the time
13. I have been to NYC and I'm ok with not going back
14. I'm OCD about my house and the things in it
15. Pure Country is still my favorite movie of all time
16 Grease would be my #2
17. I'm scared of the lake and what's in it
18. I color code my closet
19. My favorite flower is an orchid
20. I can only keep bamboo alive. No other plants
21. I'm constantly criticizing myself
22. Im scared of the dark- still
23. I talk to Jack, Eli and Case like they understand me
24. I'm scared of driving, I know, weird but I can't help it

Some of these seem irrelevant, but in all reality they are all huge pieces of who I am. They are all big things. Every little moment in my life is part of a story, a bigger picture. Some things about me might embarrass me, but I'm confident in who I am.....

--- no one can tear me down :)

I've been in my house too long--- need to get out SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment